Monday, 30 June 2014

Chic Beauty is changing to.....The Beauty Apothecary









Hi everyone,

Just an update on my new blog, which will be called The Beauty Apothecary.  The website is still a work in progress, however I have now changed all of my social media accounts to reflect the name (below).  

Until the new website is up and running, I will continue to post beauty product swatches and news on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.  And of course, once the new website is up, you will be the first to know!

All of my posts from Chic Beauty will also be available to read on the new site.


Thank you for your patience (sorry it's taking so long, but I am a bit of a perfectionist!)
Sophie xoxo



Note to PRs - I won't be reviewing any products until my new website is up and running.  If you already have Chic Beauty's email, please send a message through and I will keep your email address on record and send through the details of my new blog once it is up and running, and I have a new media kit available.





Follow The Beauty Apothecary:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/thebeautyapoth
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautyapothecary
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thebeautyapoth/



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**NOTE TO SPAMMERS** Please do not spam my blog or this blog post.  I am still actively monitoring and using this site.  Any spam posts will be deleted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: